KB Rack Get Down to Press
This combo exercise is a great way to complete lots of strength moves in a short amount of time. To complete it correctly see the video and description below.
- Clean to kettlebells up to the rack position
- Lunge one leg back, then position the leg under you as you lower down to your bottom.
- Lay all the way down and complete the prescribed number of chest presses.
- Place the kettlebells back in rack position.
- Roll the hips and legs to assist in getting back to a seated position with good posture.
- Pull one leg under the body and come up to a position kneeling on one knee.
- Lunge up to standing.