TRX 3-way Plank
To perform this exercise correctly see the video and description below. For more information on the set-up and use of the TRX see our TRX tips page.
- Set-up the TRX with the handles 6-12 inches from the ground.
- Get into the TRX Prone position.
- Raise yourself up to the plank position on either the elbows or hands maintaining an anterior tuck with the hips.
- Hold the plank position for the prescribed time then switch to an oblique plank position.
- To move to the oblique plank position rotate the feet in the stirrups and the hips so they are in a side lying position.
- Stay up on one elbow and maintain a straight body line with the opposite hand straight up in the air.
- Hold for the prescribed time then switch to the opposite side.