TRX Alternating Split Row
To perform the exercise correctly see the video and description below. For more information on the set-up and use of the TRX see our TRX Tips page.
- Set-up the TRX at about waist height.
- Stand with the feet below or behind the anchor point.
- Grab the TRX handles with one hand in a horizontal overhand grip and one hand in a vertical overhand grip.
- Lean away from the TRX with the arms straight out from the TRX.
- Simultaneously pull one arm above the head while the other arm extends out to the side in a fly motion.
- Lower the arms back down the start position and then switch hand positions and perform on opposite sides.
- Repeat as necessary.