TRX Back Extension
To perform this exercise correctly see the video and description below. For more information on the set-up and use of the TRX see our TRX Tips page.
- Set up the TRX with the handles at about chest height.
- Stand with feet almost in line with the anchor point.
- Grab the TRX with a horizontal overhand grip.
- Keep the arms, legs, and back straight use the hips as a hinge point and sit back into the TRX creating a ‘v’ shape with the body.
- Simultaneously extend the hips and pull the TRX straight overhead until standing straight in the ‘I’ position. Be sure to maintain tension in the straps.
- Return to the start position and repeat.