TRX Chest Flys
To perform the exercise correctly see the video and description below. For more information on the set-up and use of the TRX see our TRX Tips page.
- Set-up the TRX at about waist height.
- Position the feet in line with or behind the anchor point.
- Grab the handles with a vertical overhand grip.
- Lean into the TRX at the desired angle and ensure there is tension in the TRX straps.
- Keep the elbows slightly bent and open the arms out wide until the elbows are approximately in line with the shoulders, then push the arms back to the start position.
- While performing this exercise be sure to keep the body straight and the core engaged.