TRX Chest Press to Chest Flys
To perform this exercise correctly see the video and description below. For more information on the set-up and use of the TRX see our TRX Tips page.
- Set-up the TRX at about waist height.
- Position the feet under or behind the TRX anchor point.
- Grab the TRX handles with a horizontal overhand grip and lean into the TRX at the desired angle with the arms straight out from the chest.
- Pull the arms back with the elbows as a hinge point until the elbows are about in line with the shoulders and the arms create a 90-degree angle.
- Push the arms straight back out the start position.
- Change the hands to a vertical position and keeping the elbows slightly bent open the arms out straight until the elbows are approximately in line with the shoulder.
- Push the arms back together to the start position.
- Continue alternating the exercises as necessarily.