TRX Chest Press
To perform this exercise correctly see the video and description below. For more information on the set-up and use of the TRX see our TRX tips page.
- Set-up the TRX with the handles at about waist height.
- Position the feet approximately underneath the TRX anchor point. To create more difficulty position the feet behind the anchor point at your desired distance.
- Grab the TRX handles with a horizontal overhand grip.
- Straighten the arms out and lean into the TRX so the handles are straight out from the chest.
- Bend the arms with the elbows as the hinge point until the elbows align straight out from the shoulders and the arms are at a 90-degree angle.
- Push the arms straight to return to the start position.
- While doing the chest press be sure to keep the abs and glutes contracted so that the body stays in a straight line while performing the exercise.