TRX Hamstring Curl
To perform this exercise correctly see the video and description below. For more information on the set-up and use of the TRX see our TRX Tips page.
- Set-up the TRX with the handles 6-12 inches from the ground.
- Lay flat on your back and put your heels in the stirrups of the TRX.
- Keep the body straight and raise your hips up off the ground.
- Pull the heels up toward your glutes then release and straighten legs back to the start position.
- To increase the difficulty of this exercise pike the hips up as you pull your heels to your glutes.