TRX Lateral Lunge
To perform this exercise correctly see the video and description below. For more information on set-up and use of the TRX see our TRX Tips page.
- Set-up the TRX with the handles at about waist height.
- Stand with the feet about hip width apart. Grab the handles of the TRX with the elbows slightly bent and the TRX straps taut.
- With the toes pointing straight forward take a large step out to one side while leaning back into a squatted position.
- When in the lunge position the knee should be over the ankle, the thigh should be parallel to the floor, and the trail leg should be straight.
- Stand back up to the starting position and repeat or alternate as necessary.