TRX Oblique Pike
To perform this exercise correctly see the video and description below. For more information on set-up and use of the TRX see our TRX Tips page.
- Set-up the TRX with the handles approximately 6-12 inches from the ground.
- Get into the prone TRX position then raise up to a push-up position.
- Rotate the torso and feet slightly to one side.
- Using the hips as a hinge point, keep the legs straight and pull the toes as close to the chest as possible.
- Release the movement back to the start position.
- Repeat and switch sides as necessary.