TRX Power Pull
To perform the exercise correctly see the video and description below. For more information on set-up and use of the TRX see our TRX Tips page.
- Set-up the TRX in single handle mode at approximately waist height.
- Grab the handle with one hand with a vertical overhand grip.
- Position the body sideways to the TRX with the arm holding the TRX extended and the body positioned in a ‘T’ position.
- Rotate the hips and feet as you pull the opposite hand up and reach through the TRX.
- Lower back down to the start position.