TRX Rotational Drop
The Rotational drop is a full body exercise using the TRX in single handle mode. To perform the exercise correctly see the video and description below. For more information on set-up and use of the TRX see our TRX Tips page.
- Set up the TRX in single handle mode at about waist height.
- Grab the TRX with one hand in an overhand grip and position the body as if preparing to do a one-arm push-up on the TRX.
- Take the opposite hand and lightly grab the TRX handle in an underhand grip for support during the movement.
- If the TRX is being held in the right hand perform the movement by lowering the chest down as if doing a push-up.
- As the chest approaches the TRX handle rotate the body around the left side of the TRX and complete a full rotation of the hips and feet by lowering the body under the TRX.
- Complete the movement by simultaneously rotating the body and first pulling then pushing with the arms to return to the starting position.