The TRX Row is a pulling motion for the upper back. To perform this exercise correctly see the video and description below. For more information on TRX set-up and use see our TRX Tips page.
- Set up the TRX with the straps at about waist height.
- Grab the handles with a vertical overhand grip and with both feet planted on the ground lean back with arms straight at the desired angle from the anchor point.
- Keeping the abs and glutes contracted and the legs straight, pull the TRX handles back by bending at the elbows until the handles are approximately in line with chest.
- During the rep be sure to keep the elbows close to the body and when pulling back try to squeeze the shoulder blades together.
- Release from the movement by straightening the arms and return to the start position.