The TRX Saw is a variation of a plank. To do this exercise correctly see the video and description below. For more information on set-up and use of the TRX see the TRX Tips page.
- Set-up the TRX so that the stirrups are approximately 6-12 inches from the ground.
- Get in the TRX stirrups toes first and in the prone position.
- Lift yourself up to your elbows so that your elbows are directly under your shoulders.
- Keeping your body rigid and the hips in an anterior tuck plank position push yourself backwards as far as possible without breaking form, then pull yourself forward as far as possible without breaking form.
- Repeat as necessary before lowering back down to the prone.