The TRX scorpion is a rotational core exercise using the TRX in single handle mode. To perform this exercise correctly see the video and description below. For more information on TRX set-up and use see our TRX Tips page.
- With the TRX in single handle mode and with the straps extended to approximately 6-12 inches above the ground, put one foot in the TRX with your body in the prone position.
- Raise yourself up to a single-footed push-up position then bend your free leg at the knee.
- Leading with your knee, rotate your torso so your knee goes underneath your leg.
- Then leading with the foot of the bent leg rotate your torso the opposite way so your foot goes above your leg.
- Repeat as necessary then lower your body back down to a prone position on the ground.