TRX ‘W’ Row
The TRX ‘W’ Row is a pulling exercise for the upper back muscles. To perform this exercise correctly use the techniques in the video and description below. For more detailed information on set-up and use of the TRX see our TRX Tips page.
- Set-up the TRX with the handles at about waist height.
- Grab the TRX with an overhand grip. Keep both feet grounded and begin with arms to at a 90-degree angle with the body coming down at an angle from the TRX anchor point.
- Keep the legs straight, and glutes, and abs contracted.
- Pull the TRX handles up toward the shoulders while moving the arms into a ‘W’ shape.
- Control the movement back down to the starting position.