TRX ‘Y’ Row
The ‘Y’ row is a great pulling exercise for strengthening the upper back. To perform correctly follow the technique in the video and description below. Don’t forget to visit our tips on using the TRX on the TRX tips page.
- Set-up the TRX with the handles about waist height.
- Start leaned back in the TRX with arms extended and using an overhand grip.
- Keeping the knees and elbows straight, and the abs, and glutes contracted slowly pull your arms up to form a ‘Y’.
- Pull just until the body is almost completely standing upright and maintain tension in the TRX straps.
- Keeping the arms straight, slowly lower back down to the start position.