To perform a tuck jump follow the technique in video and description below.
- Start in a standing position with feet slightly wider than hip width apart.
- Swing arms back as you squat down.
- Explosively jump from a two-footed start while swinging the arms up in the air.
- Pull knees up toward the chest until they are parallel to the floor.
- Land on two feet on the balls of the feet and absorb the force of the landing by allowing your knees to bend before returning to either the standing position or repeating the movement.